Aegle Events manages sporting events to inspire health and well-being.
We promote, practice, educate, enlist and contribute to communities with a vision…
- to transform current perceptions of health;
- to educate through experience;
- to empower through inspired giving.
We accomplish this by;
- Creating and supporting dynamic, challenging and safe sporting events for all ages;
- Creating events dedicated to raising funds for local and global charities whose mandates target the health and well being of children and communities.
Dayna Chicoine – Race Director
Leadership, community, contribution, activity and communication, I have developed excellent organizational and leadership skills in general management of our family business over the past 3 years, and through participation in formal leadership training programs with Landmark Education. I am passionate about training and developing young athletes and bring 13 years of ski racing and coaching experience to the Aegle organization.I thrive on making a difference in people’s lives and was honoured to be a part of the Marathon of HeaIth, an epic 15,000 km family relay run across Canada and the US to motivate and educate people to choose healthy lifestyles. Organizing the first Wakefield Covered Bridge Run helped me understand what’s possible when it comes to making a difference in my own life and in my community.I recently was awarded the 2012 Social Entrepreneur Youth Award from the Canadian Corporate and Community Social Responsibility Conference. Aegle Events allows me to do what I love most, to organize events that inspire activity and well-being and make a difference in communities.